Anxiety Depression Health Low mood Mental Health Wellbeing

Are you registered with a GP?

Student Services, High Holborn building.

Lots of students at UAL make contact with the Counselling, Health Advice and Chaplaincy team at UAL. We support students with a wide variety of concerns.

One of the most common obstacles to getting help in place happens when students aren’t registered with a GP (general practitioner.) It can be frustrating if you need help with your physical health, mental health or general wellbeing. Not being registered with a doctor can add to those frustrations.

Doctors can do lots of important things like prescribe medication, refer you to other services within the NHS and monitor your health conditions. There are so many good reasons why students should register with a GP where they are living while at university.

The NHS can help you find a GP in your local area.

UAL students can also register with Holborn Medical Centre.

So what are you waiting for? If you haven’t registered, do it now!